Saturday, July 16, 2011

Does this seem fair to you?

I am 17 years old and have tried my hardest to succeed in school, do what is right and please my parents. Their first and only other child has ruined her life and torn my parents and my hearts to shreds. So I have been dumped with all the expectation to be the perfect child. I am enrolled in college already and am going to get my AA degree at the same time I graduate high school! I am president of SGA! I have gotten a lot of A's a few B's and one C in my whole entire life. I have not asked for many things. I take every punishment and new rule they give me in stride and I do what they ask. I work at my mom's job and am fixing to start working with a woman from my church to clean houses for profit. I have a lot of money saved up and am paying off a car they got for me. Now all I asked is if I could buy a stationary bike so I can work out more often (since my mom is never in the mood to take me to the gym and I don't get my license until next month). She said she would not let me buy it with my own money! Why?! I don't know! She says that we have an old treadmill I could use and I have the dance program ZUMBA. But, the treadmill is old, squeaks, and I never wanted it. She bought it and she never uses it! Then I explained I wanted to do ZUMBA in the mornings and the days I have a lot of energy but I like the bike for when I still want to work out but do not have enough energy to dance and stuff. I always wanted a stationary bike and it allows me to sit and do something while burning calories at the end of the day. So I was like whatever! Then I have Senior portraits that she said she would buy for me. I only have four outfits allowed to wear and a prop to go with them. I play the flute but quit playing lessons for the money and I wasn't practicing as much as I needed to. Now my mom is forcing me to take my picture with my flute because she is paying for them. I'm jut getting so aggravated with her lately... so does this seem fair to you? I know life isn't fair but I don't know if I am over exaggerating...

No comments:

Post a Comment