Monday, July 18, 2011

I think I'm addicted to Vaseline?

okay so this is going to sound really weird, I'm 16 and up the age of about 10 i never used lip balm of any kind at all, but my lips started getting very sore, so my dad gave me a chap stick which really helped. From then on really i kept using Vaseline on my lips but its only in the last year or so that it's got really bad. Now I'm an advanced flute player so i have to use my lips a lot for that, but now i'm getting through about a tin of Vaseline every two weeks. I have to have a ready supply of it in my room in case the tin i'm using runs out. whenever i go out anywhere i have to take at least 2 tins of Vaseline just in case i lose one, or one runs out, and if i think i think i've forgotten a tin, then i get really panicky. what can i do!?

No comments:

Post a Comment