Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Redsn0w jailbreak v4.3.3 stuck on exploiting limera1n?

I am jailbreaking my itouch 4.3.3 (which I really want to do NOW!) and I am using redsn0w the only ffree 4.3.3 software I could find. I have tried about 10 times and each time once, I select my software version, wait, select "Install Cydia" only (which is all I want to do) follow the directions perfectly and proceed, I wait and wait and it gets stuck on "Exploiting limera1n" when the bar is filled for a long time. I let it run for 2 days with no changes. I need to jailbreak it ASAP. How do I fix this or is there another FREE jailbreaking software for iTouch 4.3.3 that works to at least install Cydia in less than 10 minutes (if there is, please give links and instructions!!!). Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment